PVP: 13.490 €
Lector SACD/CD Meitner MA-2
Key Features & Specifications:
• Advanced slot-loading transport for Red Book CD playback
• Supported sampling rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz at word
lengths up to 24 bits through all 4 digital inputs:
• 1 x USB
• 1 x AES/EBU
• 1 x TOSLINK S/PDIF
• 1 x COAX S/PDIF
• DSD streaming over USB (DoP 1.0 specification)
• MFAST™ asynchronous technology for instant signal acquisition, jitter-free
• MDAT™ signal processing technology:
• Provides 2x DSD upsampling for PCM playback
• Preserves phase, frequency and dynamic integrity of the waveform
• MDAC™ discrete dual differential D-to-A conversion circuit
• MCLK™ high-purity master clock that establishes new benchmarks in jitter
• Multifunction infrared remote control
• USB service port for future software upgrades
• RS232 serial port for wired remote control
• Power supply:
• Power factor corrected
• Universal 90V-260V, 50/60Hz
• Power consumption: max. 50W
• CE Approved
Stereo analog outputs: Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA)
Output voltage (with 0dBfs input):
• XLR outputs: 4.6Vrms (+15.4dBu)
• RCA outputs: 2.3Vrms (+9.4dBu)
• 300 ohms balanced (XLR)
• 150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
Dimensions W x D x H: 435 x 400 x 140mm
Weight: 9.0 kg/19.8 lbs net with remote control
Designed and Manufactured in Canada.
Meitner Integrated Playback System
These days, audiophiles want more from their digital devices than mere CD playback. “More” is just what the Meitner Audio MA-2 Integrated Playback System delivers. So much more, in fact, we invite you to think of it as the digital equivalent of a yes man—an obedient servant that does everything you ask of it and more without question.
Like what, you ask?
“Will it get the most from my Red Book discs?” Yes, absolutely. The MA-2’s advanced new slot-loading transport utilizes technology we developed for the state-of-the-art EMM Labs XDS1 player to isolate the transport electrically and mechanically from the converter. Your Red Book discs are read quickly, quietly and then played back flawlessly.
“Can it play my 24/192 computer files over USB?” Yes, asynchronously. And that’s just the beginning. After all, the MA-2 is based on the critically acclaimed MA-1 converter. So there’s full asynchronous support from 44.1kHz to 192kHz through all four digital inputs, not just USB.
“Can it stream DSD over USB?” Yes, natively. It’s a function, and benefit, of our proprietary technology:
MFAST™ asynchronous technology. The Meitner Frequency Acquisition System instantly acquires the signal, then buffers and decouples it from the sending source, thus stripping out jitter completely.
MDAT™: 2x DSD upsampling. The Meitner Digital Audio Translator upsamples digital audio to 5.6 MHz, double the SACD standard sampling rate.
MDAC™ and MCLK™ Our standard-setting dual differential discrete D-to-A and high-purity master clock modules ensure end-to-end signal integrity.
All of which leads to the obvious question: Should you make it a point to audition the MA-2? We’re confident you can answer that one yourself
AUDIOELITE España, distribuidor oficial exclusivo Meitner para la Comunidad de Madrid, Castilla Leon y Galicia. Somos distribuidor preferente para Asturias, Aragón, Castilla La Mancha, Cataluña, Cantabria Rioja, Pais Vasco y Comunidad Valenciana.
AUDIOELITE compra equipos de ocasión de sus clientes y vende tambien equipos ex-demo.