PVP: 18.950 €
DAC EMMLabs DAC2X
- MFAST™ technology for instant signal lock, jitter-free performance
- Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT™) signal processing technology
- Proprietary discrete dual differential D/A conversion circuit
- Exclusive aerospace-grade composite laminate circuit boards
- EMM Link input provides DSD transfer rate for matching TSD1 CD/SACD Transport
- Multifunction infrared remote control
- Remote-controllable polarity inversion performed in the digital domain
- User-selectable rear-panel audio output level control switch
- USB port for computer audio
- 2nd USB port for future software upgrades
- Serial port for wired remote control
- Massive machined aluminum chassis
- CE-compliant device
- Power factor corrected
- Factory set to 100V or 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 50 W
Stereo Audio Outputs:
- Balanced on XLR
- Unbalanced on RCA
You know how it is. Digital audio data isn’t the sole domain of digital transports any longer. Today, digital audio streams from sources as diverse as your PC, music server, satellite receiver, mixing board and portable player. Which is why EMM Labs has created one very simple, very convenient way to get state-of-the-art sound from all of them.
Introducing the DAC2–the next generation two-channel reference D/A converter from EMM Labs, the perfect companion for our TSD1 CD/SACD Transport. Not only is the DAC2 equipped with a multitude of input options, it’s the first converter to feature our proprietary new MFAST™ (Meitner Frequency Acquisition System) technology.
MFAST™ vs. conventional PLLs
Most converters utilize PLL (Phase Locked Loop) circuits. MFAST™ has two distinct advantages. It’s a high-speed asynchronous system that locks almost instantaneously to any data stream. Moreover, unlike PLLs which merely attenuate jitter, MFAST™ strips jitter out of the audio stream completely. Enabling you to enjoy pristine sonic clarity whether the incoming data stream is pure or anything but. The DAC2 also features:
MDAT™: 2x DSD upsampling
Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT™) upsamples to 5.6 mHz, double the SACD standard sampling rate.
Proprietary discrete dual differential D-to-A conversion circuit
We were not willing to accept the inherent non-linearities of every mass-market chip created to date. Neither should you.
AUDIOELITE España, distribuidor oficial exclusivo emmLabs para la Comunidad de Madrid, Castilla Leon y Galicia. Somos distribuidor preferente para Asturias, Aragón, Castilla La Mancha, Cataluña, Cantabria Rioja, Pais Vasco y Comunidad Valenciana.
AUDIOELITE compra equipos de ocasión de sus clientes y vende tambien equipos ex-demo.