PVP: 6.695 €
DAC Ayon Stealth
Features & Design
Full-featured Tube D/A converter
Class-A triode vacuum-tube output stage for single-ended & balanced operation
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
- Warm up function
- 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- Low output impedance for driving long runs interconnect to an amplifier, and any tube or solid state power amp
- No solid state devices in the analog tube output (signal path )
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- High quality parts throughout
- Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
- Separate analog output stage for left and right channel
- Analog inputs
- All digital inputs
- Internal hardware PCM upsampler for CD sources to 24/192K (can be disabled)
- Native 192kHz PCM and DSDx128 conversion
- Ultra-low jitter internal clock generator
- USB input (24/192 asynchronous and DSD)
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stage which makes this a pure power source and it is a critical attribute for a 6H30 output stage. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- 2 separate R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital & analog
- Tube rectification
- Choke – filtered power supply and coupled with special film caps
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transient separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start for tube
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
- 10 separate voltage regulators
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- High quality tube sockets with gold pins
- Superior capacitors ( MKP 1% )
- High quality – RCA & XLR jack
- Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Front panel descriptions are engraved
- AC phase polarity control indicator
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- Chassis finish: black / chrome
AUDIOELITE España, distribuidor oficial exclusivo Ayon para la Comunidad de Madrid, Castilla Leon y Galicia. Somos distribuidor preferente para Asturias, Aragón, Castilla La Mancha, Cataluña, Cantabria Rioja, Pais Vasco y Comunidad Valenciana.
AUDIOELITE compra equipos de ocasión de sus clientes y vende tambien equipos ex-demo.