The P-6100 is a stereo version ofclass AB monophonic power amplifier M-6000, inheriting its outstanding designtechnology. It features instrumentation amplifiertopology and a further refined MCS+ circuit, aswell as the current feedback principle to minimizenoise.
In the output stage, high-power MOS-FET devicesrenowned for their great sound and utter reliabilityare used. MOS-FETs have excellent frequencyresponse and high input impedance which reducesthe load on the preceding driver stage. They alsohave perfect thermal stability. In each channel ofthe P-6100, 16 of these devices are arranged in an8-parallel push-pull configuration.
The massive heat sinks on both sides of thechassis achieve efficient dissipation of thermalenergy and ensure stable operation. This allowsthe amplifier to deliver an amazing 700 watts ofpower per channel into an ultra-low impedanceload of 1 ohm (music signals). The linear powerprogression with a rating of 440 watts into 2 ohms,220 watts into 4 ohms, and 110 watts into 8 ohmsmeans that the amplifier can competently handleeven speakers with very low impedance or withdifficult impedance curves.
- Output stage with 8-parallel push-pull power MOS-FETs delivers high power:700 watts x 2 into 1 ohm with music signals
- Input stage featuring instrumentationamplifier topology
- Further refined MCS+ circuit
- Current feedbackprinciple combines excellent sound quality with total operation stability
- Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier
- Powersupply with highly efficient toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
AUDIOELITE España, distribuidor oficial exclusivo Accuphase para la Comunidad de Madrid, Castilla Leon y Galicia. Somos distribuidor preferente para Asturias, Aragón, Castilla La Mancha, Cataluña, Cantabria Rioja, País Vasco y Comunidad Valenciana.
AUDIOELITE compra equipos de ocasión de sus clientes y vende también equipos ex-demo.