Preamplificador Estéreo de Precisión Accuphase C-37
The C-37 is designed to match the Accuphase 40th anniversary models C-3800 and C-2820, the C-37 is a no-compromise standalone phono equalizer amplifier incorporating latest circuit design and utilizing materials and parts with optimal sonic qualities, making it capable of exploring the possibilities of the analog disc to the fullest. The phono amplifier must accurately handle the minute signal while keeping distortion and noise to an absolute minimum. In the C-37, these goals are achieved by employing completely separate MC head amplifier and equalizer sections, and keeping the left and right channels also separate. This enables the C-37 to fully bring out the characteristics and sonic qualities of any phono cartridge, allowing the listener to explore the legendary musical depth of analog discs. In terms of physical appearance, the gold-colored panel face and side panels of real wood with natural grain finish exude an aura of refined elegance, making the C-37 a perfect match for the C-3800 as well as other models such as the C-2820 or C-2420.
- Dual mono construction with left/right separate MC head amplifier and equalizer sections
- Highly precise equalization: RIAA deviation only ±0.3dB
- Versatile load impedance switching options with 6 settings for MC and 3 settings for MM
- Gain switching enables high gain of up to 70dB
- Three inputs for analog players or tone arms, each with a separate memory for MC/MM, load impedance, gain, subsonic filter and other settings
- Two sets of analog outputs for balanced and Line connections
- Phase selector for balanced outputs
AUDIOELITE España, distribuidor oficial exclusivo Accuphase para la Comunidad de Madrid, Castilla Leon y Galicia. Somos distribuidor preferente para Asturias, Aragón, Castilla La Mancha, Cataluña, Cantabria Rioja, País Vasco y Comunidad Valenciana.
AUDIOELITE compra equipos de ocasión de sus clientes y vende también equipos ex-demo.