Precio: 32.000 €
Reproductor CD SACD EMM Labs XDS-1 V2
- Single gain stage from DAC to output with fully discrete Class-A circuitry
- All digital inputs support up to 24bit, 192kHz PCM audio
- Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT™) signal processing technology
- Provides 2x DSD upsampling for SACD and PCM playback
- Preserves phase, frequency and dynamic integrity of waveform
- MDAC discrete dual differential D-to-A conversion circuit
- MFAST technology for instant signal acquisition, jitter-free performance
- High-isolation resonant mode power supply for silent, green operation
- Exclusive aerospace-grade composite laminate circuit boards
- Silky smooth Esoteric™ drive
- Sculpted, brushed aluminum chassis
- Low resonance, internally braced design with thick, machined sole plate
- Available in silver or black
- LCD display with four brightness levels and a display-off setting
- Precision-machined aluminum multifunction infrared remote control
- Remote-controllable polarity inversion performed in the digital domain
- PCM inputs via AES/EBU and Toslink
- CE-compliant device
- Power factor corrected
- Factory set to 100V or 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 45 W
Stereo Audio Outputs:
- Balanced on XLR
- Unbalanced on RCA“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” — Albert Einstein
While Albert Einstein may not have been an audiophile, he did have a pretty good head on his shoulders. So when it came time for EMM Labs to create a statement digital product, it seemed only logical to keep Einstein’s statement in mind.
Our goal, after all, was nothing less than a quantum leap in performance. And that’s just what we achieved with EMM Labs’ new XDS1 CD/SACD Player. Inside its sculpted, brushed aluminum chassis is a silky smooth Esoteric drive mated to the industry’s most sophisticated digital and analog electronics.
How did we make the XDS1 the best player we’ve ever created? In general terms, by simplifying. We decreased complexity. Shortened critical signal paths. Reduced parts count while increasing parts quality.
Now let’s get specific:
BETTER DIGITAL STARTS WITH BETTER ANALOG
We started by simplifying our analog circuitry. Instead of the two to three gain stages typical of most player output sections, the XDS1 features just one active gain stage from DAC to output. The circuitry is discrete (no op-amps) and operates in pure Class A.
The XDS1 features our most refined Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT) circuitry yet. But it’s what MDAT does that makes it so amazing.