PVP 1.860 €
Amplificador Integrado Audio Analogue Fortissimo Integrated Amplifier
- Toroidal transformer analogue power supply with 2 separated lines:
- Power amplifier supply.
- All Preamp and small signal sections power supply.
- Separated supply section for each power amplifier channel.
- 4-layer board to minimize the track length and avoid interference between different stages.
- Low noise Solid state Input selector circuits.
- Highest-end quality volume control.
- Low-noise, low-distortion Pre amp stage.
- Automatic thermal tracking power stage.
- Integrated electronic protection designed to work against overloading and overheating with the less interference on the audio performance.
- Settable Pre/Rec output.
- Phones output.
- Digital SPDIF output giving the selected digital input.
- 16-24 bit Optical digital input accepting a sample frequency as wide as 108KHz. The input can also be set in ByPass Mode and the gain in bypass mode can be changed in the range of +/-10dB.
- 16-24 bit Coaxial digital input accepting a sample frequency as wide as 108KHz. The input can also be set in ByPass Mode and the gain in bypass mode can be changed in the range of +/-10dB.
- Low noise low distortion balanced input.
- 16Bit USB connection accepting sample frequency as wide as 48KHz.
- Preamp MM/MC Phono stage with settable gain and input impedance.
- Line input on the front panel.
- 3 Stereo RCA Inputs.
- 1 Stereo RCA input settable into ByPass mode. When the input is set in BY-Pass mode the gain can be changed in the range of +/-10dB.
- RecUSB output carrying the preamplified audio signal to the PC/MAC.
- Trigger In Input, by which is possible to turn on the unit via a 12VDC trigger signal.
- Highest-end quality passive components.
- Microcontroller based equipment management.
The Fortissimo is an integrated amplifier that we designed as an interface between the speakers and the largest number of audio systems ensuring the highest sound quality. Equipped with various inputs and functions, it makes flexibility and versatility one of its strengths, of course together with the undisputed sound quality further enhanced by the technical content and experience in the sound fine-tuning made by AIRTECH.
Analogic power supply with toroidal transformer and two separate power lines: 1. Power amplifiers. 2. Power circuit pre-stage circuits and low signal. Separate power supply for each channel. Four layers main board to minimize the length of the tracks and avoid any interference between the circuits. Input selectors solid-state low-noise. Volume controls of the highest quality, Low noise and low distortion preamp section. Power stage with thermal track. Integrated electronic protections against overload and overheating prevention calibrated on the music signal for minimal interference with the sound performance. Configurable output or Pre-out or Rec-out. Headphone output. SPDIF digital output by the selected digital input. Optical digital input at 16-24 bits and sampling rates up to 108KHz settable into ByPass mode. ByPass gain mode configurable in the range of +/- 10dB.
Coaxial digital input 16-24 Bits and sample rates up to 108KHz settable into ByPass mode. ByPass gain mode configurable in the range of +/- 10dB. Low noise and low distortion, balanced input. USB connection for USBDAC up to 16Bits/48KHz. MM and MC phono stage with configurable input impedance and gain. Line input on the front. 3 stereo RCA inputs. 1 RCA stereo input configurable in BY Pass mode. ByPass gain mode configurable in the range of +/- 10dB. RecUsb output signal pre-amplified.